ITES 3S Small Business
Contract Name: ITES 3S Small Business
Contract Number: W52P1J-18-D-A103
DUNS Number: 013315985
Period of Performance: 09/2018 to 2/2027
Program Ceiling: $12 Billion
Types of Task Orders: FFP, T&M, CR and Hybirds
Features and Benefits:
Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S) is a multiple-award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract engineered to provide services and solutions necessary for the Army and other services to transition from current service-centric information environments to the enterprise JIE from award-winning small businesses. Using ITES-3S will enable you to access pre-qualified, experienced small business firms through an established contract vehicle that can provide cutting edge IT services. Hardware and software acquisition include the use of the CHESS hardware procurement and DOD ESI and SmartBUY software procurement programs. ITES-3S is managed by the Computer Hardware Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program. Click here to visit CHESS: ITES-3S Portal.
Benefits of ITES3S Small Business vehicle included:
• Five-year base with four one-year options
• Decentralized contract that allows any Federal Contracting Officer to place task orders
• Low administrative contract service rates to customers
• Easy customer access
• Enables federal clients to earn Small Business credit
• Access to exceptionally qualified small business industry partners
• Streamlined ordering procedures for Cybersecurity Services; IT Services; Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation; Network/Systems Operation and Maintenance; Telecommunications/Systems Operation and Maintenance; Business Process Reengineering; IT Supply Chain Management; and IT Education & Training
• CONUS and OCONUS locations
IT Services Scope:
• Cybersecurity Services
• Information Technology Services
• Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation
• Network/Systems Operation and Maintenance
• Telecommunications/Systems Operation and Maintenance
• Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
• IT Supply Chain Management
• IT Education & Training
LinTech Pragmatics JV’s Valued Subcontractors:
• 1901 Group, LLC.
• Advanced Systems Development, Inc.
• Advanced Systems, Inc.
• Alliance Pointe, LLC.
• Applied Info Partners dba D2 TEAM-Sim – Interactive Training Solutions
• Artel, LLC.
• Atlanta Soundworks, Inc.
• Augustine Consulting, Inc.
• aXseum Solutions, LLC.
• Beyond The Wire, Inc.
• NextiraOne Federal, LLC d/b/a Black Box Network Services
• Broadleaf, Inc.
• CALIBRE Systems Inc.
• C² Technologies, Inc.
• Chugach Information Technology, Inc.
• Craft Designs, Inc.
• DINE Development Corporation Information Technology Services, LLC.<
• DPRA, Inc.
• Enterprise Integration Corporation
• Polaris Alpha Advanced Systems
• Integrated Electrical Technologies Corporation
• Intergraph Government Solutions Corporation
• ITellect, LLC.
• iWorks Corporation
• LGB & Associates, Inc.
• Merlin International Inc.
• Millennium Corporation
• Newsun Inc. dba Internal Computer Services
• OBXtek, Inc.
• People, Technology and Processes, LLC.
• RB Consulting, Inc.
• RF Logistics LLC.
• SecureStrux, LLC.
• SONA Networks, LLC
• Systems Integration, Inc.
• TapHere! Technology, LLC.
• Technology Service Corporation
• Venatore, LLC.
LinTech-Pragmatics JV Point of Contact:
Business Development Point of Contact: