Enterprise Applications Consulting
Enterprise Applications Consulting
LinTech is an expert in the design and use of the federal government’s enterprise applications. We support numerous financial management system systems and ERP projects such as:
- U.S. Army’s General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS ERP),
- U.S. Army’s Global Combat Support System (GCSS-A)
- U.S. Air Force Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS)
- DLA’s Defense Agency’s Initiative (DAI ERP).
- U.S. Navy’s Navy ERP (N-ERP)
Systems like DAI ERP, DEAMS, GCSS-A, N-ERP and GFEBS have substantial overlap in design and functionality due to the DoD End to End (E2E) Business Process Integration Framework and Department of Defense Directive (DoDD) 8115.01. LinTech has developed a robust methodology to deploy and implement financial audit compliance programs. We work with Defense agencies to develop cost models, cost drivers and performance metrics to help agencies use their financial management systems to measure costs against benefits or outcomes.
ERP Case Study:
LinTech is the Enterprise Solution Architect for U.S. Air Force Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS) where we design the Oracle R12 system to effectively manage Federal Financials for 25,000 users and $346B in execution.
For DEAMS, our team of Oracle experts standardized business processes, rules, and architecture to enable production of consolidated financial reports, and work to create a system with total asset visibility with an accurate valuation of assets. We support an unqualified audit opinion on every consolidated financial statement. LinTech has created systems with reliable, relevant, and timely financial information for all levels of leadership. LinTech designs DEAMS for one-time entry of all financial transactions and reduces dependency upon paper products and artifacts. The solution architecture goal is the elimination of legacy, stove-piped systems, and databases.
We’ve supported Oracle 11i to R12 upgrades, supercluster upgrades, and hardware upgrades. LinTech designs, tests and deploys new RICE-F objects, GRC module, OBIEE, acquire to retire, Hyperion, etc.
Enterprise Applications Solutions:
Enterprise Applications have become fundamental to a company’s information systems. Not only do they standardize business processes, but they also simplify collaboration between companies, their customers, and their partners.
LinTech Global maintains partnerships with leading Enterprise Application vendors including Oracle and Infor. Our consulting experience and technical expertise along with these valuable partnerships allow us to develop cutting edge solutions that solve the most challenging requirements encountered by our customers today.
Our Enterprise Applications Consulting Solutions allow businesses to:
- Reduce costs associated with custom software solutions by leveraging COTS applications.
- Implement a cohesive approach to business processes and IT strategies.
- Ensure customers, suppliers, and partners are on the same page and promote continuity.
- Produce more reliable information and gain better insights into company performance.
- Utilize a more organized method to managing assets.
- Capitalize on customer centric growth strategies by implementing world-class CRM and CXM solutions.
Contact us to learn more about LinTech Global’s Enterprise Applications Solutions.
Our Enterprise Applications Partners: